Prep Time: 1 Hour | Cost: $30
With spring around the corner I have been itching to get outdoors and get ready for water-fun this summer. I have limited time so I knew this water rocket project had to be VERY doable. This design exceeded my expectations both on ease of build and performance.
I have been building water rockets since I was a kid and this is by far the EASIEST, CHEAPEST, SAFEST, and MOST RUGGED water rocket and launcher kit I have ever seen! All of the steps are spelled out for you in the videos below.
To save you the trip to multiple stores for odds and ends I have provided handy links to parts. That way you’ll know you are getting the right parts for the project!
Take a look at our Dad Venture Launch Video and then get to building.
Ready? 5… 4…. 3… 2.. 1… BUILD!!!
STEP 1: Build Your Rocket
- 2x Smart Water Bottles http://amzn.to/2nhLEi0
- Packing Tape http://amzn.to/2mQNsvQ
- Tennis Ball http://amzn.to/2nhzLsJ
- Download FREE Water Rocket Template
STEP 2: Build the Simple Hand Launcher
- Quick Release Hose Adapter http://amzn.to/2mQTHzS
- 3/4″ PVC Threaded Female End Cap http://amzn.to/2mXx3aN
- Tire Valves http://amzn.to/2maBBf3